Salesforce - Real power for your business
We are here to help you set up Salesforce, train and support you.
Salesforce comes with awesome power, but is simple to use.
We help you every step of the way:
- Working out how best to use it
- Configuring Salesforce to your needs
- Training your users
- Supporting you as you use it
- We even hide the parts you don’t use to keep everything as simple as possible.
Power does not have to be Complex
We put our knowledge and experience of small business processes to excellent use in helping firms to make themselves more efficient. Whether this is in:
- Tracking sales
- Organising marketing campaigns
- Tracking who has paid
- Keeping up to date on your calls
- Knowing your customer better
We have tried and trusted solutions.
Cloud Genius are recognised as Salesforce partners.
We are also partnered with select third-parties to bring:
- Xero/Quickbooks integration with Salesforce (Breadwinner)
- Great project management (Aprika – Mission Control)
- Data collection/data processing (Form Assembly)
- Email/contact/calendaring synchronisation (Microsoft Office 365)
We rely on these products ourselves, so know how great they are.
Call to find out how we can help you.
Whether you are trying to:
- Track donations and membership
- Assign volunteers to clients
- Manage meetings between therapist and client
- Organise campaign to reach out to your donors
- Recruit volunteers and helpers
There are real advantages to using Salesforce:
- Salesforce is being continually developed and has a huge budget (from the subscriptions of commercial customers).
- You are never left with software that is 10 years, with the problems of usability and security.
- Through the Salesforce ‘Power of Us’ programme, charities can applications that are specifically written for charities and get amazing discounts on Salesforce.
- Your version of Salesforce will be Enterprise – you are first-class citizens in the Salesforce world.
If you are using a different system at the moment, we can offer services ranging from simple imports (of Excel spreadsheets) through to major data transformations from other packages. We can configure your Salesforce to your needs.
One of the joys of running your own business is having all the tasks that no-one else in the business can/will do. That includes networking... I am a member of the EVO network. This morning we had a great talk from Laura B, founder of the Shortlist. Laura is on a...
What on earth are they doing? One of the scariest moments of going from being a successful ‘minion’ to a manager is that moment when you realise that you don’t know what is happening. You can look very carefully at the folk you are managing, but you cannot watch every...
It's not going to work the same. One of the go-to methods for contacting many clients is mass-email. Here we use Campaign Monitor, but there are many others including the venerable MailChimp. All of these systems allow you to track whether someone has opened their...
Sing! Sing! Sing! Last night was the second rehearsal of my Welsh Male Voice Choir. Hurrah! It was so good to see friends back in real life and catch up. Networking is back on the cards... and that, too is an opportunity to catch up with friends, meet new people and...
Getting money for Winston’s Wish bit.ly/JDfirewalk
It is always a great joy to hear Amanda Beard-Neilson speak. Amanda is organizer of one of the best Salesforce conferences in London. OK, I think the best. I have always found her an inspiration. Here she is on project management - something she absolutely aces!...
I have many clients who are charities. I love working with charities as the world is a better place at the end of the day than it was at the beginning. To that end, I am doing a bit of fund-raising for a charity. I have chosen one which is not a client, as I didn't...
Life used to be so easy in the old world (10 years ago). A client wanted you and they rang up. If you were not available, they went through to VoiceMail or got an engaged tone. If they emailed you, then you replied to them in a reasonable time. About the worst that...
How do you learn best? There used to be a trope that some people were visual learners, some people learned best by hearing, some people learned best by reading, while others were kinaesthetic - they learned best by doing. While that seemed like a sensible set of...