Salesforce - Real power for your business
We are here to help you set up Salesforce, train and support you.
Salesforce comes with awesome power, but is simple to use.
We help you every step of the way:
- Working out how best to use it
- Configuring Salesforce to your needs
- Training your users
- Supporting you as you use it
- We even hide the parts you don’t use to keep everything as simple as possible.
Power does not have to be Complex
We put our knowledge and experience of small business processes to excellent use in helping firms to make themselves more efficient. Whether this is in:
- Tracking sales
- Organising marketing campaigns
- Tracking who has paid
- Keeping up to date on your calls
- Knowing your customer better
We have tried and trusted solutions.
Cloud Genius are recognised as Salesforce partners.
We are also partnered with select third-parties to bring:
- Xero/Quickbooks integration with Salesforce (Breadwinner)
- Great project management (Aprika – Mission Control)
- Data collection/data processing (Form Assembly)
- Email/contact/calendaring synchronisation (Microsoft Office 365)
We rely on these products ourselves, so know how great they are.
Call to find out how we can help you.
Whether you are trying to:
- Track donations and membership
- Assign volunteers to clients
- Manage meetings between therapist and client
- Organise campaign to reach out to your donors
- Recruit volunteers and helpers
There are real advantages to using Salesforce:
- Salesforce is being continually developed and has a huge budget (from the subscriptions of commercial customers).
- You are never left with software that is 10 years, with the problems of usability and security.
- Through the Salesforce ‘Power of Us’ programme, charities can applications that are specifically written for charities and get amazing discounts on Salesforce.
- Your version of Salesforce will be Enterprise – you are first-class citizens in the Salesforce world.
If you are using a different system at the moment, we can offer services ranging from simple imports (of Excel spreadsheets) through to major data transformations from other packages. We can configure your Salesforce to your needs.
One of the big questions for charities (and for businesses) is, WHERE IS MY DATA? Knowing where your data is part of your compliance with the regulations. Here is our knowledge article on where to find it!...
A Trademark is born Behold it's glory!® It feels like a win at the Oscars… but there is a lot more to the story. The Event Bridge® logo now has the same Trademark protections as the Event Bridge® name. It is another step on Event Bridge’s journey within the...
Yes, this is fair and unpaid Just so you know, our decisions are based on our experience and there was no money from relevant services or monetised links. For a number of years we have been using a password manager called 'LastPass'. This has been great - as it has...
Finding support can be difficult... so that is why we have launched our support portal. The idea is that people will be able to help themselves before checking in with us. For many people, this 'instant result' saves them a load of time. However, there will still be...
When you are partner for a company, you expect them to talk a lot about their product. So, it was a bit of a shock being at the recent partner talk. Salesforce is different. They talk about how you can get the best talent. They talk about how they have added...
We are putting our knowledge together and making it available to everyone
One of the joys of running your own business is having all the tasks that no-one else in the business can/will do. That includes networking... I am a member of the EVO network. This morning we had a great talk from Laura B, founder of the Shortlist. Laura is on a...
What on earth are they doing? One of the scariest moments of going from being a successful ‘minion’ to a manager is that moment when you realise that you don’t know what is happening. You can look very carefully at the folk you are managing, but you cannot watch every...
It's not going to work the same. One of the go-to methods for contacting many clients is mass-email. Here we use Campaign Monitor, but there are many others including the venerable MailChimp. All of these systems allow you to track whether someone has opened their...