Salesforce - Real power for your business
We are here to help you set up Salesforce, train and support you.
Salesforce comes with awesome power, but is simple to use.
We help you every step of the way:
- Working out how best to use it
- Configuring Salesforce to your needs
- Training your users
- Supporting you as you use it
- We even hide the parts you don’t use to keep everything as simple as possible.
Power does not have to be Complex
We put our knowledge and experience of small business processes to excellent use in helping firms to make themselves more efficient. Whether this is in:
- Tracking sales
- Organising marketing campaigns
- Tracking who has paid
- Keeping up to date on your calls
- Knowing your customer better
We have tried and trusted solutions.
Cloud Genius are recognised as Salesforce partners.
We are also partnered with select third-parties to bring:
- Xero/Quickbooks integration with Salesforce (Breadwinner)
- Great project management (Aprika – Mission Control)
- Data collection/data processing (Form Assembly)
- Email/contact/calendaring synchronisation (Microsoft Office 365)
We rely on these products ourselves, so know how great they are.
Call to find out how we can help you.
Whether you are trying to:
- Track donations and membership
- Assign volunteers to clients
- Manage meetings between therapist and client
- Organise campaign to reach out to your donors
- Recruit volunteers and helpers
There are real advantages to using Salesforce:
- Salesforce is being continually developed and has a huge budget (from the subscriptions of commercial customers).
- You are never left with software that is 10 years, with the problems of usability and security.
- Through the Salesforce ‘Power of Us’ programme, charities can applications that are specifically written for charities and get amazing discounts on Salesforce.
- Your version of Salesforce will be Enterprise – you are first-class citizens in the Salesforce world.
If you are using a different system at the moment, we can offer services ranging from simple imports (of Excel spreadsheets) through to major data transformations from other packages. We can configure your Salesforce to your needs.
Do you ever look at a friend, who you think has been the same for for many years, and suddenly think… they look older/fatter/thinner/different? For so long they look the same. You see them every day. They always look the same. Then you notice that there has been a...
Expert at implementing the Non Profit Success Pack, Cloud Genius is super-excited to be celebrating 10 years in business. How should we celebrate?
Trying to expand your business? Jump to *** for TL;DR version. This first bit it boring but sets the scene. When trying to build your business, one of the most important tools for Business to Business contacts is LinkedIn. With LinkedIn you can: See who you are in...
It is a common misconception that in order to talk with technical people, you need to talk their language. It’s wrong and it’s dangerous and it’s expensive… let me explain. This might feel painful, but you will understand more of the process at the end. When you are...
When I searched for ‘Create a Buzz’, this photo was not what I was after. On the other hand, it is fun so it will probably get you to engage. There is a problem on the internet. How do you get people to engage and follow you? Well, a friend of mine has come up with a...
One of the bigger, if not the biggest business decision is purchasing a new CRM system. (Customer Relationship Management system) This information is not Salesforce specific!!! While I do consult on Salesforce, this guide is deliberately about what a CRM can do for...
Spreadsheets are wonderful. I have a load of them. Everything from personal ones that calculate my kg weight in stones and pounds (apologies to US readers) and my BMI through to things that help me calculate budgets and so on. I even have transient data in them, when...
Did you notice that the last 12 months has been interesting? Rather like that curse, may you live in 'interesting times'. For me, it has been a time of re-engaging with my lovely, lovely customers. A year ago, I gave up my staff, gave up the office, started working...
On of the advantages of the current crisis is that it has allowed us to meet virtually, at a moment's notice. No travel time. Distance is no longer an object. It is a tiny sop, out of a global crisis.. but it is very real. Running on cloud-based technology, my clients...