Salesforce - Real power for your business
We are here to help you set up Salesforce, train and support you.
Salesforce comes with awesome power, but is simple to use.
We help you every step of the way:
- Working out how best to use it
- Configuring Salesforce to your needs
- Training your users
- Supporting you as you use it
- We even hide the parts you don’t use to keep everything as simple as possible.
Power does not have to be Complex
We put our knowledge and experience of small business processes to excellent use in helping firms to make themselves more efficient. Whether this is in:
- Tracking sales
- Organising marketing campaigns
- Tracking who has paid
- Keeping up to date on your calls
- Knowing your customer better
We have tried and trusted solutions.
Cloud Genius are recognised as Salesforce partners.
We are also partnered with select third-parties to bring:
- Xero/Quickbooks integration with Salesforce (Breadwinner)
- Great project management (Aprika – Mission Control)
- Data collection/data processing (Form Assembly)
- Email/contact/calendaring synchronisation (Microsoft Office 365)
We rely on these products ourselves, so know how great they are.
Call to find out how we can help you.
Whether you are trying to:
- Track donations and membership
- Assign volunteers to clients
- Manage meetings between therapist and client
- Organise campaign to reach out to your donors
- Recruit volunteers and helpers
There are real advantages to using Salesforce:
- Salesforce is being continually developed and has a huge budget (from the subscriptions of commercial customers).
- You are never left with software that is 10 years, with the problems of usability and security.
- Through the Salesforce ‘Power of Us’ programme, charities can applications that are specifically written for charities and get amazing discounts on Salesforce.
- Your version of Salesforce will be Enterprise – you are first-class citizens in the Salesforce world.
If you are using a different system at the moment, we can offer services ranging from simple imports (of Excel spreadsheets) through to major data transformations from other packages. We can configure your Salesforce to your needs.
Spreadsheets are wonderful. I have a load of them. Everything from personal ones that calculate my kg weight in stones and pounds (apologies to US readers) and my BMI through to things that help me calculate budgets and so on. I even have transient data in them, when...
Did you notice that the last 12 months has been interesting? Rather like that curse, may you live in 'interesting times'. For me, it has been a time of re-engaging with my lovely, lovely customers. A year ago, I gave up my staff, gave up the office, started working...
On of the advantages of the current crisis is that it has allowed us to meet virtually, at a moment's notice. No travel time. Distance is no longer an object. It is a tiny sop, out of a global crisis.. but it is very real. Running on cloud-based technology, my clients...
One of the mind-games that I play as a business owner is that I am not good enough. That in many ways I have failed each and every client at some point in time. So, asking for a testimonial is only asking for trouble. This week, I held a ‘Lunch and Learn’. My...
These are odd times. To say the least. Many people have been furloughed or wondering what to do with their lives. Will they have a job? Are they happy with the job they have? With so much spare time, many people have taken this as a opportunity to think about their...
Just finished recording a new podcast with Kim Jones of HGKC. Kim and her company offer high-quality coaching for small and medium-sized businesses. In these unusual times they are producing a range of podcasts to help people navigate their businesses through these...
Most web hosters won’t admit it, but email from websites is a NIGHTMARE. It used to be really easy and cheap to set up email to send from a website, for instance when a form is filled in on the website inform the owner of the website. As it gets more complex, many...
I recently heard a great story about a man with a hammer… bear with me as I have a more up-to-date version. The story starts with a submarine captain. His submarine is broken. This is a big problem. The submarine had a large crew. Every day that he was stuck in dock...
Let me tell you of an IT company. It had started off small so the director had chosen a favourite password ‘D0neit01' This was some time ago, so the fact that it had numbers in made it really secure. It wasn’t particularly long, but it was memorable. Much better than...