Salesforce - Real power for your business
We are here to help you set up Salesforce, train and support you.
Salesforce comes with awesome power, but is simple to use.
We help you every step of the way:
- Working out how best to use it
- Configuring Salesforce to your needs
- Training your users
- Supporting you as you use it
- We even hide the parts you don’t use to keep everything as simple as possible.
Power does not have to be Complex
We put our knowledge and experience of small business processes to excellent use in helping firms to make themselves more efficient. Whether this is in:
- Tracking sales
- Organising marketing campaigns
- Tracking who has paid
- Keeping up to date on your calls
- Knowing your customer better
We have tried and trusted solutions.
Cloud Genius are recognised as Salesforce partners.
We are also partnered with select third-parties to bring:
- Xero/Quickbooks integration with Salesforce (Breadwinner)
- Great project management (Aprika – Mission Control)
- Data collection/data processing (Form Assembly)
- Email/contact/calendaring synchronisation (Microsoft Office 365)
We rely on these products ourselves, so know how great they are.
Call to find out how we can help you.
Whether you are trying to:
- Track donations and membership
- Assign volunteers to clients
- Manage meetings between therapist and client
- Organise campaign to reach out to your donors
- Recruit volunteers and helpers
There are real advantages to using Salesforce:
- Salesforce is being continually developed and has a huge budget (from the subscriptions of commercial customers).
- You are never left with software that is 10 years, with the problems of usability and security.
- Through the Salesforce ‘Power of Us’ programme, charities can applications that are specifically written for charities and get amazing discounts on Salesforce.
- Your version of Salesforce will be Enterprise – you are first-class citizens in the Salesforce world.
If you are using a different system at the moment, we can offer services ranging from simple imports (of Excel spreadsheets) through to major data transformations from other packages. We can configure your Salesforce to your needs.
Most web hosters won’t admit it, but email from websites is a NIGHTMARE. It used to be really easy and cheap to set up email to send from a website, for instance when a form is filled in on the website inform the owner of the website. As it gets more complex, many...
I recently heard a great story about a man with a hammer… bear with me as I have a more up-to-date version. The story starts with a submarine captain. His submarine is broken. This is a big problem. The submarine had a large crew. Every day that he was stuck in dock...
Let me tell you of an IT company. It had started off small so the director had chosen a favourite password ‘D0neit01' This was some time ago, so the fact that it had numbers in made it really secure. It wasn’t particularly long, but it was memorable. Much better than...
I recently went to an event where the communication was appalling! There were baggage checks that were only disclosed when you got the the front of the hour-long queue. There was no program. Even after I had left, a quarter of the way through in frustration… I was...
Back in 2015, I wrote a short article about Breadwinner and how this amazing product was integrating all of our Xero accounts into Salesforce. It seems to have made our lives so easy for so long. All our contacts in our accounting software match up EXACTLY with our...
Wishing everyone a joyous time of year, whether that is Channukah, Christmas, Diwali, Yule or whatever is special to you and those whom you love. You have probably taken the time to put your feet up… but will your customers? Many people will be bored on Christmas and...
In the world of websites, fast is king. Why? If it isn’t fast you: Lose visitors Get down-ranked by Google Are tedious to navigate Risk losing sales opportunities So, Cloud Genius is very proud to be able to announce that our top tier of web servers are: Super fast -...
Has your synchronisation between Salesforce and Eventbrite been abandoned? Occasionally, we have to claim our bragging rights. We do a lot of work with charities - more than 50% of our Salesforce work is with charities, but it is not all directly with Salesforce. We...
Sarah Owen Founder & Director of DISCsimple Sarah is recognised as one of Europe’s leading experts in the niche topic of Referral Marketing and uses DISC (the behavioural style tool used by millions of people every year) to help her clients to understand more...